Sunday 2 December 2012

Last day in Singapore

Before leaving for America tonight, that is. So excited!!! We'll be flying via United Emirates airline and transit after 9 hr 25mins at Dubai Airport, then board another ride to some USA intercontinental airport that will be about 16 hour ++. I hope i survive the ride with no neck ache, back pains etc from sleeping in weird uncomfy positions. And I hope we can good plane food :) Oh well I just hope we have a safe ride~

Anyway yesterday was just SUPER boring, even my brother agreed and we spent our whole day lazing around... only thing vaguely blog-worthy is the sushi prepared by my parents at night for dinner!
Ingredients

Chopping up the omelette into slices

'
The crabsticks too


Before rolling
Avocado salad at the side ( to use up veggies)
Done :) In the sushi : egg, pork floss, cucumber, and a special ingredient-avocado!! Just for last night ;)

So yummy!! I love sushi <3 Then we watched korean dramas the whole night.

Breakfast: Sultana Danish

Lunch: super-toasted ciabatta with luncheon meat/ham, boiled broccoli and airfried sweet potato wedges. 
I was damn hungry before this but I got really full after..my small-eating mom only ate half her sandwich..

Ok anyway ran out of things to write but just wanted to write one last post in Singapore and here's to a good trip! *raises beer glass*

kbyeeeeeee ;)~





No comments:

Post a Comment