Wednesday 5 December 2012

America- 1st day

Blogging from my phone now! Finally reached America and my family and I are at my aunt's house in Houston :) we left Singapore at 12.30am on Tuesday (Sg time) and travelled about 9 hours to Dubai, which was already quite torturous as the plane seats were so stiff and I was somehow itching all over. There was a 3 hour 45mins transit time there which was mostly spent sleeping and lazing about. The next leg of the plane ride, however was the worst of my life. 15hours++ of sitting!! I watched like 6-7 movies and only managed to sleep a few hours cos of the annoying body itch. I was super glad when we reached the George Bush Intercontinental Airport-Houston. My uncle picked us up from the airport and drove us to his home. There was a jam on the way though ): We waited for my aunt to come back before driving to Wild Wing's Cafe, a sports pub place which looked quite dodgy to me.. But as it was a Tuesday there was a one-for-one offer on their famous chicken wings. We ordered a 3-dip guacamole dish (avocado, spinach and cheese) which came with chip refills, as well as about 60 wings (garlic, spicy and I can't remember) which we obviously couldn't finish among the 6 of us so we packed it home. The wings came piping hot and the chicken was nice and well-cooked (but it was EXTREMELY oily). Then we did some grocery shopping at target before going back :) Picture spam down below! ( can't write captions as I'm blogging from phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment